Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day Zero

I'm in Vancouver to begin a ten-day course on Yoga Therapy. I woke up at 6:30 this morning, took a shower, did a neti cleanse (cleans out the nostrils), got dressed, made breakfast, made a lunch, took my vitamin pill, stepped out the door into the cool, crisp air, took out the small piece of paper with details for my course and realized that today is not the first day of my course, tomorrow is the first day of my course. Awe, heck. I could have slept in and taken it easy this morning, BUT I'm not too bruised by all this because it's absolutely lovely outside, so I'm going to take full advantage of this extra day and maybe go to Stanley Park or something.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 a.m., February 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

What a great story! And hey, at least you didn't check your piece of paper and realize that it all started the day before, which is more likely what would have happened if it were me...

So excited to hear more of what you are learning - and PROUD of you for being on this 'journey'....I can't imagine who would make a better yoga therapist, frankly. :)

 
At 11:36 a.m., February 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH yeah...and what a FANTASTIC and INNOVATIVE way to use your academic training! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home