Monday, January 07, 2008

Job Shadowing Uncle Ron

No, I don't have a job yet - I'm just job shadowing for a few days at a rehab clinic. The folks we were working with today are pretty funny, especially this one big, fat guy named Doug. He tells jokes just like my Uncle Ron: bad, perhaps even worse, and usually quite racial. Here's the only partially-clean joke I can remember: A fairy god mother is hanging out in London, and stops for a rest by two statues. One's a female and the other a male. They are stuck in eternity staring at each other longingly. The fairy god mother waves her wand and -shwoom! - the statues come alive. She says to them, "I'm having a really good day, so I've brought you to life to do what you want for 30 minutes!" The statues are in disbelief, but race off into the bushes.... Funny sounds are made, rustling of bushes occurs, and 15 minutes later they emerge from the bushes to the astonishment of the fairy god mother who says, "You've still got 15 minutes left, don't you want to do that again?" The statues look at each other and one says, "Okay, this time I'll pin down the pigeon and you can shit on it's head." Uncle Ron, this one's on me.

1 Comments:

At 7:29 p.m., January 08, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home