Wednesday, January 23, 2008

if love was visible

Jasmine, a lovely and amazingly beautiful friend, has been in a car accident in Halifax. To send my healing love her way, I've written a little poem for her, with no capital letters, just like her emails of witty prose..... if love was visible you'd be swarmed in luxurious red waves and swirls all the time but especially now. all i can do from this place far away is pretend like i am right beside you. i am here. i love you. and in that, add depth to the love surrounding you. swim freely in this warm energy lovely friend.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 a.m., January 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dee, I'm sending along all my healing thoughts to Jasmine. I don't need to know her to do this. When Barry was in VGH ICU, all kinds of people who did not know him sent along their prayers and loving wishes and believe me I felt them all. It was like being cocooned whilst being in a nightmare. It is a feeling that I have never been able to adequately verbalize. I only know that the loving energy surrounded us and protected us and was palpable. Love can do that.

H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home