Saturday, February 23, 2008

Celeste The Seagull

My new favourite lunch spot is a secluded little rock in some of the last remaining trees along the shoreline in downtown Vancouver near the Plaza of Nations and GM Place. It's my oasis within the city, and today I was accompanied by a single seagull who I named Celeste. She is Celeste the Salivating Seagull. Yep, she was dripping saliva from the tip of her bill in anticipation of getting some of my curry for a snack. I told her to go away because she probably wouldn't enjoy curry poops. She wouldn't listen. She stayed put. Salivating. Sorry Celeste, I don't feed birds. The course is going well. Really well. I'm loving it, in fact. There's so much to say, but I can't put some of it into words, plus I'm ready pronto for a recouperating night's sleep, so I'll leave you with this instead: Sarah surprised me last night with tickets for Xavier Rudd! It was great. I danced my heart out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home