Monday, November 27, 2006

Guinness!

Dinner was great! We went to a 'club', something like the Kiwanis Club, sort of... Anyway, we had delicious food, and yummy Guinness beers, even with the clover on top!

Today, Birgit and I are doing some much needed high speed internet work at a little computer store in 'downtown' Tokoroa. They call it an internet cafe, but they are just a computer store where you can go in the back shop, where they fix computers, to get your own free coffee. Super. The guy behind the counter has quite the sense of humour and has had both myself and Birgit and the other customers in stitches. I'm getting hungry after all this work, so I'll finish off the blog for today and await the next high speed internet cafe!

Happy travels - we get to wash and start the Nissan van tomorrow... and then off to Rotoroa to smell the stinky sulpher and see the volcanoes. Mmmmm-mmm! The sulpher can't be much worse than the manure they spread in smelly Chilliwack. I'll do a comparison and let you know.

3 Comments:

At 3:03 a.m., November 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I was just wondering how you were doing so thought I'd check out your site. Sounds like you're having fun. It's -27 right now so you better be enjoying summer. Take care, Kimo

 
At 7:39 a.m., November 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dee,
I'm loving your blog and the photos. Glad you're having fun, it looks amazing!
annie

 
At 12:51 p.m., November 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dee, look like you're having fun good for you....I tought of you the day you were fliying out!!!!!Are you gonna met Jamie cus his in New ze too....I will just arrived around the end of January if i can get my working holiday visa!!!!!!!I ve got some problem!!!Anyway have fun...Mylenex0x0x0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home