Thursday, November 02, 2006

What the heck?

I'm really new to the whole blog thing, as this one is my first, but I have to say, I'm hooked. What better way to keep friends and family in the loop, and even meet brand spanking new people who happen to fall upon my blog. That one I'm trying to understand a bit more. How do people stumble upon my blog? Search words, I suppose, or total randomness when people go from blog to blog to blog to blog. Suppose I put the word 'apple' in my blog a bunch of times, and then if you typed the word 'apple' into a blog search, perhaps my blog would come up? Let's see..... apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple.... You know when you are trying to remember a phone number or a name of a business and you repeat it over and over in your head and then after the sixth or maybe 56th repetition, it all blends into one mish-mash of sound and loses all meaning and then you forget what the original piece of information was? No? Well, you're missin' out. It's frustrating as heck when the information is important. In case you were wondering, it happens when you type 'apple' over and over too. While on the search for a photo of an apple, I came across this lovely hand drawn picture of a monkey. I like it. I don't know how this relates to images of apples, but I like it. Oddly enough, the artist's name is Natalie Dee. She is fantastic. I like Stop Looking, and I am the soda, and Hamster Butt, and Missing, and The Winner, and this one is for my dad: Ice Cream Dog. I should really start playing with crayons again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home