Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Passport is here!

Well, after waiting ten business days, I have my new passport in my hot little hands. Woo-hoo! There were a lot of people at the Passport Office in downtown Vancouver this morning, but I was lucky enough to skip past them all venturing down the speed-demon lane allowing me to pick up my document in record time and get back on the sky train long before my ticket expired. Sweet. Now that I have my passport, I finally completed the remaining items online for my NZ Working Holiday Visa, paid the $120.00 fee, and am now waiting patiently by my email screen to hear of my approval or.... I don't even want to think about the alternative. Eeek!

1 Comments:

At 10:29 a.m., November 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for uncomplicated passport getting!

i don't believe you are 'waiting patiently' ;)

and, i'm still insanely jealous...

love the updates...keep it coming...some of us are ball-and-chained to our desks and have nothing to look forward to other than your posts! :P

kisses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home