Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Need a Camera

Um... So, my old digital camera got some sand in the lens this past summer while I was getting dropped off by a helicopter on a remote beach on the north coast of BC (long story) and it hasn't been able to work since then... I called a few places about getting it fixed, and it appears that it would cost more to fix the camera than it is worth. In classic "Dee Family Style", I began to take it apart myself. Now it looks like a sad robot under surgery, and the doctors fear the worst. He's dead, and we can't put him back together. I'll have a farewell ceremony later, but for now I'm on the search for a new camera. My preference is to get myself a kick-ass digital SLR, since I classify myself as a photographer, but it will likely cost too much (at least $1000), unless I buy used.... Or, I just toss out a couple hundred dollars to get myself a little digital point and shoot, which will come in handy during my travels if it fits into my jeans pocket... Dilemma, dilemma...

1 Comments:

At 7:44 a.m., October 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY...a blog by DEE

so glad you are using this to keep the rest of us in your loop...a loop that i am tremendously envious of!

congrats on the ticket purchase...nice price!

kisses and big hug

 

Post a Comment

<< Home