Friday, November 03, 2006

Johnny needs a place to rest

My car, oh my lovely car. His name is Johnny. He's a two-tone brown Pontiac Grande Lemans I bought six years ago, with the original owner being my Grandpa (also a John). Johnny and I have been to a lot of places together, and I just can't quite seem to give him up, even though he has less than optimal gas consumption, the interior ceiling fabric is falling closer to the top of my head every day, and his front left shock is making a new squeak. To put it plainly, he's awesome, don't you think?Anyway, the reason I am bringing up Johnny here is because I need to find a place to park him for the ten months that I will be away. I hope to find him a good home. It doesn't have to be covered; he's a tough boy with plenty of sun damage to his paint job already. Either I park him, or let someone else drive him around until I get back. Any takers? He's great for having hood picnics and taking hood naps...

1 Comments:

At 6:27 a.m., November 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does johnny wanna move to ontario?

might be a bit of a trek for him, all by himself........

he is welcome in ottawa if he likes, though ;)

love the hood picnic picture...missing both of you ladies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home