Sunday, June 01, 2008

Snotscreen

Sunshine was abundant in the sky yesterday. Brian and I made good use of the swell weather and hopped on our bikes to ride out to Proctor and back - a round trip of about 70 km. It was a great ride because I felt so strong and FAST. Road bikes are not well known to me, but boy-oh-boy, I'm in L-O-V-E. I glide. I roll. I roar (in my heart). And apparently, I also wipe my nose on my arm. How do I know this last little fact? Well, it turns out that the sun was nice, but also so strong that my little skin cells got fried. And, at some point during our ride, or maybe even before the ride began, I brought my left forearm to my right nostril and dragged for approximately seven centimetres. The evidence is rather obvious, and slightly embarrassing. Who knew that snot could double as sunscreen? 'Snotscreen' should not be sold to the mainstream, but it should be divulged that in a pinch the gooey green stuff will do.

3 Comments:

At 3:33 p.m., June 09, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

dee, you are hilarious!
I'm totally busting a gut right now.

 
At 7:04 a.m., June 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You could market that! I know I'm always looking for a less-chemically substitute for sunsreen, and bingo! Here it is!

SNOTSCREEN!

xo
S.

 
At 3:46 a.m., June 11, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

talk about awareness....

YOU, my dear, are VERY aware :)

It's kind of remarkable, really...I wonder what it is in the SnotScreen that works so well...what the properties are....perhaps the salt content?!

BIGlove

 

Post a Comment

<< Home