Thursday, June 05, 2008

Current Halifax Careers

By typing the words "Halifax Job" into Google, 658,000 links will be at your fingertips. Some of these links are good, some are less than desirable. One site, I think I shall not name here, had a grand total of one job in the Halifax region. Guess what it's for?...... Yep, Exotic Dancers. Ha! "Dancers (M/F) always needed. If you got the right stuff we're always looking for fresh new faces. Be the life of the party, be sexy, travel and get well paid to do it. Remember, it's not rocket science but it pays like it. Posted: 6/6/2007 Expires: 12/31/2009" Now THAT is funny. I think I'll have to pass on the employment opportunity, even if I end up in circumstances where I'm unable to scrounge up enough money to buy soda crackers to sustain my life. My dancing isn't that good anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home