Thursday, May 10, 2007

Visitor Appreciation Day

Today is significant for my travel blog because the number of hits since its creation back in late October has topped 2000! To be specific, it's at 2035. So, I'd like to take this moment to say a wonderful and supremely large thank you to all you folks out there from all parts of the world who follow along and read the stories in this blog. It is my hope that people get some enjoyment from my stories and photos, whether it's a smile, a brief chuckle, or a small burst of inspiration to do something you've always wanted to do. And I'd also like to thank all those people who leave behind Vegemite or Marmite in the 'free food' cupboards at hostels (we scored another jar yesterday just as we were running out). Plus, a small update on the rain/hail/snow situation: Brian and I made an executive decision to ditch the idea of riding in the rain and ended up booking in for one more night in Invercargill and have spent our time trying to finish writing our next two articles for Edmonton's Vue Weekly... At least we're being productive in our wussiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home