Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Queenstown Signage

Britt and Becky, this one's for you two.... heh heh heh... Sorry about the delay in blog updates lately. Brian and I have been busy hiking in the backcountry for the past five days and then spending some quality time playing frisbee golf in the Queenstown gardens, and drinking some seriously good beers while ingesting some seriously good food. Needless to say, the internet and consequently my blog updates have moved a few pegs down on my priority list of late. But, I'm working on a biggin'. It's about half done now and includes some great shots of glaciers and backcountry dinners. It won't take me too much longer [gulp] I hope. So, for now, enjoy this silly shot of sailer-style fish and chips signage, and I'll get my act together for the hiking blog update. Time to go get some ice cream and then eat some more good food. Yay!

2 Comments:

At 3:09 a.m., April 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dee and Brian

Good to here your trip is going well. I was not sure your of EMAIL address to tell you our news (at least Beth and Chris being the only people I know you know can hear too). Hazel had a wee baby boy Saturday night. We have been transfered to Wellington Hospital so not sure when we back in Nelson. Boys name is Ryan and he is doing good. Look foward to seeing you guys again.

Cheers Craig.

 
At 6:48 p.m., April 26, 2007, Blogger Dee said...

Craig and Hazel, Congratulations! We'll try to contact you by phone soon, but until then we wish you all the best of health and happiness. We'll see you back in Nelson in the near future and toast to the baby boy!

Love and warmth and a zerbit,
Aunty Dee & Uncle Brian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home