Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's just a parking spot, ladies. Sheesh!

I have to go to bed. My eyes are killing me, and my belly is still trying to recover from the stress associated with witnessing two ladies fight over my parking spot at the grocery store today as I was trying to back out. It was nasty. Two ladies, two cars, pointed directly at each other, both waiting for the moment to pounce. I just wanted to get the hell out of there, but neither one of them would budge enough to let me out for fear of the other screeching in and stealing the golden spot. Aren't there other spots in the lot? Geeze. One actually got out of her car and came over to me yelling at me that the other lady had to move. I said, with a "Do-I-give-a-shit" look on my face, "Look lady, it isn't my problem. I just need you to move your car three feet back so I can get out." What a load of cah-phooie: sitting there waiting for what felt like a long time for one of these two ladies to release their grip and let me get out of the parking spot. The worst part about it was that the lady who came to my car window, who arrived 'in line' second, ended up getting the spot. Fairness would have let the other lady park her car there, but the freak with green eyeshadow, over-dyed hair, bad teeth and obnoxious anger busted in first. I should have driven my rusty old car right into her new Pontiac. Wouldn't have mattered to me... That would have made me laugh. I can see it now.... kind of like a "Fried Green Tomatoes" scenario.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 a.m., August 18, 2010, Blogger This1Guy said...

dude, thats really cool :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home