Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Looking forward...

I have to say that I'm really looking forward to returning to Canada - and that doesn't mean that I don't like it here in NZ (I love it and want to come back someday soon). In the past few weeks since Brian and I decided to head back home, I've been trying to appreciate and enjoy the little things and the big things that I love about Nelson, about New Zealand, about the people I know and love here... But at the same time, a little switch has been flicked to a new direction in my head and I find my thoughts turning towards the friends and family and scenery I love back home; it is subconscious mental preparation for another big change - another great change. This morning, I received a number of emails from amazing and beautiful friends of mine back in Canada, and we're all making plans to see each other in the beginning of September, and thinking forward to this time makes me really happy. I suppose noticing this shift, and really enjoying it makes the entire process all the more special.

5 Comments:

At 9:47 p.m., August 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait

sarah sarah sarah sarah sarah

 
At 8:56 a.m., August 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can twait.

Greg Greg Greg Greg Greg

 
At 10:10 p.m., August 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can t-wait t-wo. Did I say that already? WELL, bang bang bang.

pugh pugh pugh pugh pugh pugh

 
At 7:29 p.m., August 16, 2007, Blogger Dee said...

Sarah and Greg - did you know that people email me saying that they want to meet you two because you (and your random and rediculous comments) are just as funny as some of my blog stories?

Yep. I can twait either. Twill be shhhooper to play Shhhiedler with you guyshhh. Bang bang bang.

Dee Dee Dee

 
At 5:41 p.m., August 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woot woot woot...i'm late on the train....and i still have to read backwards to find out what is up...but home in September, eh?! i'm glad i'll be coming to bc this year :)

...okay, gotta go catch up on the adventure!

BIGlove

 

Post a Comment

<< Home